PowerSchool Parent Portal
Brooklake Elementary and Ridgedale Middle schools can provide parents with access to their student’s current grades and school attendance utilizing the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you created a Log-in last year, you will need to use that log-in again this year. You will be able to disregard the Access ID and Password on the letter. If you do not remember the username and password, the system can send it to you. If you did not create an account last year, use the letter you will be receiving to create the account. Once you have your Powerschool Parent Portal login credentials, please use the following link to login:
In accordance with Florham Parkof Education Technology Policy, the following operational guidelines have been established for Parent Portal use. Regular use of the Parent Portal signifies your agreement and understanding of these guidelines.
Parent Portal users must agree to the following:
1. I will not share my portal password with anyone, including my children;
2. I will not attempt to alter, or destroy data of my own child, or another user;
3. I will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of privacy laws; and,
4. I will not attempt to access data that I am not legally entitled to.
Electronic access to the Parent Portal is a privilege and not a right. Improper use, or abuse, may result in the termination of access.
Please note the following security features of the Parent Portal:
- Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable your Parent Portal account. In the event this occurs, please contact Pete Christ to reset your credentials.
- The PowerSchool Parent Portal will automatically log you out of the system if you leave your web browser open and inactive.
- All portal access attempts are recorded along with the actual viewing time of each visit.